Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Redefining Kid-Friendly

I have decided to pass along some of my favorite "nuvo kid-friendly" activities and restaurants to my readers. These are places that my crew enjoys on Long Island. One of my favorites is a special little place in Huntington Village. It is an incredible French Bistro, with a menu that would tantalize any diner, and guess what? They are super kid friendly. By "kid friendly" I mean that they don't scowl at you when you walk in with kids, they have high chairs, and they are loud enough to compete with a noisy toddler. Most of the noise in the place is diners enjoying great conversation and wine, not kids screaming; but a screaming kid thrown in the mix would not be noticed. Yeah for us!

There is even a section on the menu that says "Pour Les Enfants." A bit pricey, but if you are looking to have a grown-up dinner and want to bring along the "les enfants" this is the perfect place to accomplish that. Plus, my girls were able to split the chicken and fettucini dish and we even had left-overs to bring home. The food was fresh and delicious and we got to eat, drink and be merry, as a family. You can't ask for much more.

My gift to you;

Bistro Cassis  
55 Wall Street Huntington, NY
http://www.bistrocassis.com/




PS. It is next door to a Movie Theater. Dinner and show anyone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment