Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Moms Gone Crazy

This morning, my Ella woke up with a runny nose and scratchy throat. She was so bummed that she had to stay home from school and miss her Christmas Pageant. So sad, because she was supposed to sing in a choir outfit and everything. We laid low most of the morning, but we ventured out to get peppermint tea and stuff to make homemade chicken soup. Gotta have homemade chicken soup when its rainy, cold and you have a sick baby. So we ran to Trader Joes for sustenance.  It was insane out because of the Holiday craziness, but finally we made it back home. 

I carried in all 4 paper bags at once and dropped them on the floor. Ella started grabbing things to put away; one of her favorite activities. Lily happily joined in the fun, reached into the bag and pulled out a full carton of eggs. Down they went, in slow motion, one at a time it seemed. Smashing on the floor and back into the bag and all over some of the nice fresh groceries. I stood for a second with my mouth wide open, not too sure what my next move should be. Then I bust out laughing so hard, I couldn't breathe. 

The girls looked at me like I had lost my marbles. 
I think I may have, but it felt good.
Here comes trouble...

Wino Wednesday!
My pick for best budget red wine of the season.

Drum Roll Please....

THE SHOW
Cabernet Sauvignon

This Wino Wednesday is extra special, because I get to spend it with some of my favorite people. Some of my Playgroup Mamas! Bring on the good food, drinks and good friends. Can't wait girlies. 

Merry Merry Christmas and Happy Happy New Year. Thanks for reading. 

Celina

My Mommy Mantra: Make your kids an incredible Part of your life, not your WHOLE life.







No comments:

Post a Comment